Containerised Water Treatment
Kalsep has containerised water treatment capabilities for a worldwide customer base including municipal and industrial applications.
Easily Transported Water Treatment Systems
Kalsep has containerised water treatment capabilities for a worldwide customer base including municipal and industrial applications. Using patented FIBROTEX® depth filters or membrane technologies, containerised versions are in regular use, with the advantage that they can be readily transported to provide emergency water treatment where needed.
- Supplied for both FIBROTEX® and UF, complete with all ancillary equipment including pumps, compressors and chemical dosing units
- Specialised systems are also available incorporating telemetry and monitoring equipment
- Process flow rates typically from 1-10 Mld per container
- PLC controlled automatic operation
- Flexibility to treat various water qualities
Mobile Containerised Plants
- Protect your customers from outbreaks of Cryptosporidia and Giardia
- Combat seasonal contamination
Maximise resources during periods of peak demand
- Eliminate short-term problems caused by sudden turbidity increases
- Maintain existing supplies while traditional filters are offline for refurbishment
- Quickly locate new filtration plant at otherwise inaccessible sites