S&L Ltd.’s Ultrafiltration Systems provide cost-effective, high performance filtration of water in a wide range of industries. These include: Water Utilities and Private Water Supplies, desalination, Food Processing and Brewing.
Ultrafiltration Provides Cost-Effective, High Performance Filtration of Water
A range of compact, fully automatic Ultrafiltration (UF) Membrane Filtration Systems, incorporating hollow fibre membrane modules. Ultrafiltration can be used to treat surface water, groundwater, seawater and wastewater. The use of UF upstream of Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Nano Filtration (NF) systems allows for higher fluxes than with conventional pretreatment.
The Systems provide cost-effective, high performance filtration of water in a wide range of industries. These include: Water Utilities and Private Water Supplies, Desalination, Engineering, Food Processing and Brewing.
Features & Benefits
- Provides effective barrier to fine particles including water boure pathogens such as cryptosporidia, giardia and viruses; achieves 5 log removal of crypto
- Compact Footprint
- Low Backwash Volume
- Fully automatic
- Low Maintenance Requirements
- Mains water pretreatment for colloid removal and SDI reduction
- Filtration of potable water supplies drawn from non-mains source i.e. borehole, spring, surface water
- High log removals of microorganisms including cryptosporidium, bacteria and viruses
- Filtration of seawater prior to RO treatment
- Effluent treatment for water reuse
- Turbidity Reduction
- Removal of Iron & Manganese from borehole water