FIBROTEX® filters are based on a unique, yet proven technology and use advanced materials and construction techniques to provide effective, compact and reliable filtration solutions to the water quality problems of industry.
Pretreat or Polish Your Process Water with FIBROTEX®
FIBROTEX® is a unique backwashable fine filter that can be used with/without cartridge filters or to replace costly media/sand filters and reduce operating costs
If your process water needs to be free from turbidity, iron, manganese or colour, protect your system by pre-treating your process water with a FIBROTEX® filter
If your process water requires polishing, FIBROTEX® will provide a better quality filtration prior to recycling or discharge.
A self-cleaning, compact, fully automatic fibrous depth filter designed to eliminate or reduce particulates in water. In response to a requirement for smaller, compact and cheaper filtration equipment, Kalsep has produced the new AX5 model of the Fibrotex filter.
The AX5 can be used on many water sources, including boreholes, rivers and canals thus minimising the consumption of costly mains water.
Features & Benefits
- Range of element materials provide a variety of performance ratings down to 98% removal of 2μm particles
- Compact Footprint
- Low Backwash Volume
- Fully automatic
- WRAS listed materials for potable water use
- Low Maintenance Requirements
- Iron and Manganese removal from boreholes
- Filtration of potable supplies drawn from non-mains source i.e. borehole, river
- Mains water polishing
- Pretreatment prior to Reverse Osmosis
- Protection of disposable membrane cartridge filters
- Filtration of recycled process waters
- Industrial effluent polishing
- Filtering of sand filter backwash water for reuse
- Pulp & Paper
- Soft Drink Manufacturers