Kalsep’s reverse osmosis systems utilise thin-film wound composite membranes, characterised by a remarkably high rejection rate.
Reverse Osmosis for Challenging Water Treatment
To make product specification decisions as simple as possible, all CE Compliant HydroFlux™ RO systems have been optimally configured to give you the best possible system choice in terms of integration, flexibility and application requirements for an efficient and dependable operation.
Designed for use in the most challenging of water treatment applications, the new range of HydroFlux™ RO systems have been built with simplicity in mind whilst still meeting the stringent needs of water treatment applications. All systems offer minimal energy consumption, lower maintenance and operation costs, and yield higher flow, recovery and rejection rates.
- Wide product range
- High flux
- High salt rejection
- Reduction in fouling rate
- Proven systems design and installation
- Customised solutions
- Full after sales support and servicing
- Full range of pretreatment options including Ultrafiltration and FIBROTEX®
- Industrial water treatment
- Boiler feed water treatment – demineralisation
- High log removals of microorganisms including cryptosporidium, bacteria and viruses
- Waste water treatment
- Semiconductor applications
- Sea water desalination
- Surface water treatment
- Ground water treatment
- Process applications